Update port: www/screem 0.8.2 -> 0.10.1, repo copy www -> editors and some clean up

Kirill Ponomarew ponomarew at oberon.net
Wed Mar 31 05:01:12 PST 2004

John Merryweather Cooper wrote:

> A number of points:
>
> 1) the update is good as 0.10.1 has just been released and is the stable
> version;
>
> 2) the repo copy should be denied unless all of the HTML editors (such
> as bluefish) are going to be moved from www/ to editors/;

These all editors should be repocopied to editors category.

> 3) intlhack WILL be needed on -STABLE
>
> 4) hacking the pkg-descr:  a) violates the porters-handbook (as
> written); b) the e-mail is correct; c) I really don't care, but nobody
> better jerk me around on not having my pkg-descr comply with the
> handbook;

Why does it violate porters-handbook ?

"It is recommended that you sign your name at the end of this
file"

"Recommended", but not necessary, so I also dunno why it is
recommended, it's absolutly nonsense for me. IMHO, this text
should be removed from pkg-plist

-Kirill