Repo copy graphics/gimp-devel -> graphics/gimp2?

Alexander Nedotsukov bland at FreeBSD.org
Sat Mar 27 08:07:03 PST 2004

Pav Lucistnik wrote:

>V pá, 26. 03. 2004 v 21:33, Jeremy Messenger píše:
>

>>Hello,
>>
>>The graphics/gimp-devel is now in the stable version, so isn't it good
>>time to repo copy it to as graphics/gimp2? :-)
>>

>I'd rather see graphics/gimp, with graphics/gimp1 gone.
>I filed a PR for repocopy machinery, see
>
>http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?q=64804
>
>Comments from other GNOME team members before I turn it over on portmgr?

Yep. GIMP1 must be retired. I mailed Joe a couple of days ago. He also
agreed.
May be we better use graphics/gimp (as it proposed in PR) for stable
port version? I doubt any time in the future we will want to have two or
more stable versions.

All the best,
Alexander.