BIG PROBLEMMMMM!!!!!!!!

gentes de cuba gentesdecuba at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 16 13:26:12 PST 2004

i have a freeBSD 5.2 workstation and i'm using
ajuta-1.2.1_1 for programming. the fact is that while
i was using the 1.0.2 version of anjuta everithing was
right, but since i upgrade my ports this new vesion of
anjuta crash doing anything, i mean making a new
project with the wizzard or compiling olds project i
have, in fact itś beacme unusable, unstable and
un... all what you can imagine so I NEED HELP, all my
works are stopped couse of that, what can i do?
Please answer soon, and sorry for my english I'm cuban