Need the tester for gdesklets-starterbar on FreeBSD 4.x only..

Jeremy Messenger mezz7 at cox.net
Tue Mar 9 21:01:02 PST 2004

On Tue, 09 Mar 2004 23:36:48 -0500, Joe Marcus Clarke
<marcus at marcuscom.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 2004-03-08 at 18:34, Jeremy Messenger wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I need someone to do the test deskutils/gdesklets-starterbar on FreeBSD
>> 4.x, which Joe gave me the headup that misc/ossp-uuid went in the ports
>> tree last month. The FreeBSD 5.x already has uuidgen, but not in 4.x. I
>> almost forgot about it, so now I have finally do it.
>>
>> Here's an attach of gdesklets-starterbar.diff.
>
> Looks good except it looks like you have an errant 'i' in your
> pkg-message.

Insterest, not sure where 'i' came from. Heh, thanks for notice and I will
remove it.

> Also, since you're generating your pkg-message on the fly,
> please stick pkg-message into files/ and reference it from ${FILESDIR}
> (the way it is now will cause breakage).

It doesn't break so far, pav added in one of my gdesklet port and I
followed. So, do you still want me to change other gdesklets ports (maybe
two or three) too? One thing that I don't understand what you mean by
'reference it from ${FILESDIR}'?

--
bsdforums.org 's moderator, mezz.