gtodo-applet port skeleton

Piotr Smyrak piotr.smyrak at heron.pl
Mon Mar 8 02:48:50 PST 2004

Hi,

I just noticed at night that Mezz updated the gtodo port, yet it
seems like the tray icon was stripped down from sources and moved to
a separate source package gtodo-applet (see FAQ on author's
website). So I quickly created the port skeleton (it contains a
patch from your gtodo port). I am submitting it here as I think it
wouldn't make sense for other person to maintain it while gtodo
is maintained by Mezz - so I have put Mezz as MAINTAINER.

The port seems to work without a hassle, though the binary crashes
at startup with:

(gtodo-applet:39297): GConf-CRITICAL **: file gconf-client.c: line
546 (gconf_client_add_dir): assertion `gconf_valid_key (dirname,
NULL)' failed

I am not sure what might be an issue here. I leaving for a whole day
travel, and will be able to answer on the morning tomorrow to any
email.

--
 Piotr Smyrak
 piotr.smyrak at heron.pl