openoffice/mozilla build problem

Peter Ulrich Kruppa root at pukruppa.de
Sun Jun 27 21:50:14 PDT 2004

Hi!

I gave the openoffice-2.0-devel port a try. make failed very soon
with some mozilla stuff and asked me to use gnomelogalyzer,
which I did - without any results. I cvsup'ed all sources and did
a # portupgrade -a . The failure remained the same.

So here come the requested attachments:
1) the make failure in openoffice-2.0-devel
2) the mozilla config.log
3) the overview of all installed packages

Thanks for your help,

Uli.

 	|    Peter Ulrich Kruppa    |
         |         Wuppertal         |