bug in pango port

Pav Lucistnik pav at FreeBSD.org
Sun Jun 20 23:52:29 PDT 2004

V po, 21. 06. 2004 v 05:24, Ben Crowell píše:

> There seems to be a serious bug in the current version of the pango port. Presently,
> I find that if I do a `make deinstall ; make reinstall' of pango (as demanded by
> various ports that want the new version of pango), the result is a broken version
> of pango. Attempting to run any app that uses pango then gives something like this:
>
>   Error reading modules file
>   ** (audacity:41939): WARNING **: No builtin or dynamically loaded modules
>   were found. Pango will not work correctly. This probably means
>   there was an error in the creation of:
>     '/usr/X11R6/etc/pango/pango.modules'
>   You may be able to recreate this file by running pango-querymodules.

You must also recompile all applications linking to pango libraries.
They are still using the old one.

--
Pav Lucistnik <pav at oook.cz>
              <pav at FreeBSD.org>

And please, please, please add COMMENTS to your code. Reading
uncommented PERL is like chewing on chunks of broken glass,
only without the tasty blood sauce to go with it.
  -- John Rowan in rec.games.roguelike.adom