gDesklets FreeBSD Python problem

Sander Smid s.smid at chello.nl
Fri Jun 18 21:00:11 GMT 2004

Franz,

I rebuild all the python packages the way you described and it worked. Now
I'm very curious why I had to rebuild and reinstall those packages. I
already had them installed so why didn't it work?

I some other questions not directly related to this mailinglist.
- Can I browse mailing lists like this on certain websites (if so where) or
is this info only availible when you're subscribed.
- When I have lockups (when I'm in X) on my notbook running FreeBSD 5.2.1
and I don't have a clue why and when it occurs where can I find info about
certain bugs? (I already checked the usual log files)

Thanks for your support so far and good luck with your work on this great
OS!
Sander