properties Audio/Video tab problems

Sean McNeil sean at mcneil.com
Tue Jun 15 17:12:32 PDT 2004

On Tue, 2004-06-15 at 16:01, Joe Marcus Clarke wrote:
> On Tue, 2004-06-15 at 18:57, Sean McNeil wrote:

> > > Not on i386.  This tab is controlled by totem, so try reinstalling that.
> >
> > I made a debug symbol version and got the traceback.  Hopefully, someone
> > can see what is going wrong here.
>
> Totem is broken with gstreamer support, and you should rebuild it with
> the default libxine support.
>
> Joe

OK, that fixed properties display, but now totem crashes if I try to
play an mpeg2 program file.  It worked with gstreamer.  I can't get a
traceback because it locks up in the crash dialog trying to attach to
the process and --disable-crash-dialog doesn't work when running totem
from the command line.

Sean