properties Audio/Video tab problems

Sean McNeil sean at mcneil.com
Tue Jun 15 10:49:37 PDT 2004

I'm running on an amd64 system and was wondering if anyone else sees
this:

In nautilus, I go to a folder with some multimedia files.  If I right
click properties on any MP3, MPEG2, MPEG4 file I get the dialog coming
up, but when clicking on the Audio/Video tab I get an error message:

There was an error while trying to create view named 'Audio/Video':
System exception: IDL: omg.org/CORBA/COMM_FAILURE:1.0

I've done a portupgrade -fRr nautilus2-2.6.3 to make sure it wasn't an
installation problem, but it didn't clear up.

Is anyone else experiencing issues with the tab in Properties?

Cheers,
Sean