backtrace of nautilus core dump on amd64

Joe Marcus Clarke marcus at marcuscom.com
Wed Jun 2 22:37:10 GMT 2004

On Wed, 2004-06-02 at 17:38, Sean McNeil wrote:
> On Wed, 2004-06-02 at 12:21, Joe Marcus Clarke wrote:
> > On Wed, 2004-06-02 at 15:15, Sean McNeil wrote:
> > > Here is a core dump of nautilus.  The only interesting difference in my
> > > environment is that I use ldap/nss_ldap.  Other than that, everything
> > > should be just like everyone else:
> >
> > There are no symbols in this backtrace.  Please recompile everything
> > with debugging flags.  Also, try disabling nss_ldap, and see if it makes
> > a difference.
> >
> > Joe
>
> Here is a backtrace with the application built including symbols
> (portupgrade -fR nautilus2-2.6.1):

I don't really see a bug here, but the stack is in pretty bad shape.
You might try filing this with GNOME's Bugzilla.  Since I don't have an
amd64 machine, I won't be able to do any recreation of this.  However,
no other 64-bit users have complained, so maybe there is a local problem
on your system.