ports/62009: portupgrade -R fileroller-2.4.3,1 fails at gnomevfs2

Stacey Roberts stacey at vickiandstacey.com
Tue Jan 27 16:48:15 PST 2004

Hello,
     Thanks for the update.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Alexander Nedotsukov <bland at FreeBSD.org>"
To: To stacey at vickiandstacey.com
Date: Wed, 28 Jan, 2004 00:13 GMT
Subject: Re: ports/62009: portupgrade -R fileroller-2.4.3,1 fails at gnomevfs2

> Synopsis: portupgrade -R fileroller-2.4.3,1 fails at gnomevfs2
>
> State-Changed-From-To: open->closed
> State-Changed-By: bland
> State-Changed-When: Tue Jan 27 16:09:48 PST 2004
> State-Changed-Why:
> This should be fixed now. Thanks.

Is it at all possible for you to let me know just what the problem was supposed to have been? I only ask because based on some assistance I was receiving from another list-subscriber, I got the impression that re-cvsup'ing should have fixed this for me, which it hasn't, and I've still got the same failures from attempting to portupgrade fileroller.

If it is that I've simply got to wait until the fix you mention here has filtered through to other cvs servers, then fair enough. It'd just be nice to know..,

Regards,

Stacey

Stacey Roberts
B. Sc (HONS) Computer Science