nautilus cd burner - can't delete files in burn:/// view

Sean McNeil sean at mcneil.com
Sun Jan 25 02:09:03 PST 2004

Great! Thanks for the work-around.  Mezz has all the same issues as I do
(or so it would appear):

Menu capabilities are greyed out.  Cannot delete a file or use
copy/paste into burn:///.

Drap and Drop works in and out of burn:///.  I have to drop items into
burn:/// to add and drag to Trash to delete.

All permissions are set right for my burn devices (now).  Maybe that is
the way it is suppose to work, but then I'd consider it a fault with the
interface.  I would love to have the ability to copy/paste into burn:///
and delete files as well.

Cheers,
Sean