nautilus cd burner - can't delete files in burn:/// view

Sean McNeil sean at mcneil.com
Sat Jan 24 19:23:54 PST 2004

I'm sorry, but I cannot find anything in searching the archives or
google.  I seem to remember seeing something about this....

burn:/// worked just fine.  The problem is - and perhaps because some
permissions were not setup right initially - I drag and drop files into
burn:/// and I can't get rid of them.  I can't find where they are
referenced by nautilus either.

Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.  Again, sorry if this has
been covered and I'm just not finding it.
--
Sean