Finally figure out to solve the keyboard loop..

Jeremy Messenger mezz7 at cox.net
Fri Jan 23 12:55:07 PST 2004

Last night, when I did the upgrade of new glib, gtk and pango. I did the
'portupgrade -rf pkgconfig\*' and the keyboard loop is broke again today.
I decided to rebuild the gnomevfs2 libgnome and it solved the problem.
That's some freak nasty stuff, because this one always pissed me off
:-)... Just want to let everybody know in case if one of you have the same
problem.

Thanks to Joe and his gnome_upgrade.sh, I remember he said that the
gnomevfs2 libgnome will need to be rebuild if you upgrade.

bsdforums.org 's moderator, mezz.