problems with anjuta 1.2.0

Alexander Nedotsukov bland at FreeBSD.org
Mon Jan 19 21:15:29 PST 2004

messer wrote:

>On Mon, 19 Jan 2004 15:42:07 +0900 Alexander Nedotsukov wrote:
>

>>Looks like you need /portupgrade -rf libxslt
>>

>Thanks, but i read mail list archives and try it. This not help me,
>but i install anjuta anyway. And now I have new question: Somebody tried
>to use Anjuta? "Create New Project", "make", "Anjuta Manual" etc got
>segfault. And this version named stable?

Well. I not clearly understood how did you manage to "install anjuta
anyway". If you did this manually
patching Makefiles or faking some missed files around then I not
surprised. The problem you hit
during build process still not solved.
Can you try this? Try to rename /usr/local/lib/compat to let's say
/usr/local/lib/compat- just for a moment.
Then try to start anjuta. If you will see ld complains about some
libraries not found rebuild packages
wich require those missed libraries.

All the best,
Alexander.