gnome_upgrade.sh passed, but few issues..

Jeremy Messenger mezz7 at cox.net
Fri Jan 16 18:17:10 PST 2004

On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 18:30:01 -0500, Joe Marcus Clarke
<marcus at marcuscom.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 2004-01-15 at 17:54, Jeremy Messenger wrote:
>> On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 17:48:38 -0500, Joe Marcus Clarke
>> <marcus at marcuscom.com> wrote:

>> But,
>> apps
>> need

>> > This I understand.

>> > These two I'm confused about.  They should have been upgraded during
>> the
>> > normal build cycle.  Can you attach the gnome_upgrade log as well?
>> > Thanks.
>>
>> Found one more deskutils/gucharmap (same reason w/ gcalctool).. Anyway,
>> am confusing too and attaching the gnome_upgrade log here and take
>> gnome@
>> off CC (because of 1.1mb)..
>
> These problems should be fixed now.  Give it another shot.

Yep, it's fixed! I am running Gnome 2.5.x right now and I haven't see
anything wrong with it so far. I tested mozilla and other apps, they run
fine. I will test the gnome_upgrade.sh again later when the Gnome 2.6 is
near release, so just let me know when I should test it again. :-)

You might want to add something in the FAQ about that the logout issue is
fixed... I think, I noticed that the libbonobo doesn't exit correct, which
it still running when X is exit by Gnome's logout..

--
bsdforums.org 's moderator, mezz.