gnome_upgrade.sh passed, but few issues..

Jeremy Messenger mezz7 at cox.net
Thu Jan 15 14:42:05 PST 2004

Hello,

I did the clean installtion of Gnome 2.4.x last night and upgrade to 2.5.x
today by using the gnome_upgrade.sh. It has been passed, no fail. But,
there are few apps that will need to be rebuild. There are a lot of apps
left that need to be test, but so far from what I have found that need to
be rebuild are:

	- deskutils/gdesklets:
	  libgtop issue

	- math/gcalctool:
	  gtk, atk and pango (display no font)

	- www/mozilla-gtk2:
	  mozilla-bin in realloc(): error: allocation failed

After rebuild those, they work fine. I will do the more test on the apps
tonight and tomorrow, so if I have few more issues and I will report back.

bsdforums.org 's moderator, mezz.