HEADS UP TESTERS: New GNOME upgrade script available

Peter Ulrich Kruppa root at pukruppa.de
Wed Jan 14 10:38:12 PST 2004

On Wed, 14 Jan 2004, James Earl wrote:

> On Wed, 2004-01-14 at 10:40, Joe Marcus Clarke wrote:
> > On Wed, 2004-01-14 at 11:17, James Earl wrote:
> > > The GNOME Development Branch FAQ seems to give a little insight into
> > > some of the problems people may encounter with the Development version.
> >
> > If you have more suggestions, please let us know.
> >
> > Joe
>
> I wish I would've read the Dev. FAQ before trying out 2.5.2... I like to
> see the pretty icons!  ;)
Please mind: Joe asked to test gome_upgrade.sh and send comments.
I did test it and mailed what happened.
If people were happy spending their time reading docs, faqs and
mans there wouldn't be any need to work on a GUI with clicky-icons.
We could stay with the console and type latex documents.

Regards,

Uli.