New GNOME splash screen

Franz Klammer klammer at webonaut.com
Wed Jan 7 01:56:46 PST 2004

Jeremy Messenger wrote:

> On Tue, 06 Jan 2004 21:03:06 -0500, Joe Marcus Clarke
> <marcus at marcuscom.com> wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 2004-01-05 at 07:08, Alexander Leidinger wrote:

>>> Rotating
>>> around:

>>> should
>>> demon is
>>>
>>> Behind the foot is a white background... you won't see a white
>>> highlight.
>>

>> Sorry it's taken me so long to reply.  I like 6, 8, 10, 11, and 12.  I
>> think I like 10 most of all, followed by 11, 12, 8, and 6.
>

> Err, wow... Sorry too, somehow I have lost in track with this subject.
> :-) Anyway, I like the 10th better too and it's what I am

i made a special mail-folder for that thread meanwhile ;-)

> talking about..

nice idea, i like it how you use the gnome logo with the text :-)
But i always thought this Logo is outdated (gnome 1.4) ... looks a little
bit too much retro for gnome2 in my opinion.

By the way ... any comments about my latest versions. my current
favorite is 04-9
(they are numbered meanwhile ;-))

http://webonaut.com/temp/splash/

franz.