gnome-session bugs & evolution bugs

Jan Stocker Jan.Stocker at t-online.de
Sun Jan 4 01:36:07 PST 2004

I've installed a completly fresh system with newest -current (3 days
old) and newest gnome-tree (with marcusmerge; 3 days old).

The problem on my system is:

a) Many icons for gnome-apps are missing (p.e. for filemanager, so you
get an error when you log in, cause you've a link in the panel for it
per default)

b) You cant close Gnome, the systems hangs, you still don't see the
logout box.

c) no session information is been written, also if you do it over
"Desktop Preferences -> Advanced -> Sessions"

d) I've got an error
Jan  3 20:24:17 Twoflower gconfd (jstocker-574): file gerror.c: line 225
(g_propagate_error): assertion `src != NULL' failed

Can't reproduce it this time....

Some bugs in evolution-1.5

a) If i select the root entry for my IMAP account (not a folder, that
thing with the account name in the tree), evolution crashes.

b) Changing the colour for quotation text change nothin'

Would be nice if i could get the session stuff running on my system with
your help.

Jan