Anyone have the problem with key too in the current of 2.5.x?

Jeremy Messenger mezz7 at cox.net
Fri Jan 2 22:51:51 PST 2004

On Fri, 02 Jan 2004 23:20:23 -0500, Joe Marcus Clarke
<marcus at marcuscom.com> wrote:

> On Fri, 2004-01-02 at 16:31, Jeremy Messenger wrote:
>> I am wondering if anyone is having the same problem? I don't know how it
>> has happened, I updated everything such as -CURRENT and all apps include
>> 2.5.x like two days ago or so. Now, I am not able to hold any key that
>> will make loop. I have to press the delete or even 'a' key many times
>> if I
>> want many 'a', which the loop (hold key) seems to be broke. The loop
>> works
>> fine if I am not in X, so I think it's more like Gnome 2.5.x problem.
>
> Check your accessibility settings, and make sure you don't have sticky
> keys turned on by accident.

It's turned off here and I haven't touch any settings for long time.. I
even create a dummy user and it still has the same problem on the fresh
start. I checked the messages for the error, but there's none and just
missing icon errors that's all. I am not sure what else I should check.

--
bsdforums.org 's moderator, mezz.