please help

NeuralDecimation at aol.com NeuralDecimation at aol.com
Sat Feb 21 13:37:02 PST 2004

i'm sure that you get alot of emails a day so i'll try to make this short. i
know that most people that use gnome know how to do most of this. i'm trying
to download gnome to use it as the main and only operating system for my
laptop. i keep trying to find a site that'll allow me to download it. every link
that i click on just goes to a page that won't load or something. if you could
give me a direct link so that i could download it that would be great. the only
way for me to install it would to download it onto this computer and burn it
to a CD in a bootable format because i have no current OS on my laptop anymore,
i've formatted the harddrive. could you help? i'd appreciate it, and thank
you for your time.