gnome2 build failure

Jeremy Messenger mezz7 at cox.net
Thu Feb 19 22:05:24 PST 2004

On Fri, 20 Feb 2004 00:56:51 -0500, Adam Weinberger <adamw at magnesium.net>
wrote:

> net/straw fails to install on a clean 2.4 build on -current.

Yeah, there have some chats in -current and -ports.. It's strange that I
can't reproduce it on old -CURRENT.. I am building the update of -CURRENT
right now to see if it will break the straw build. Can you try
libpthread->libc_r to see if it will solve your problem? Also, can you
show your pkg_info too?

--
bsdforums.org 's moderator, mezz.