Looking for GNOME users with KDE

Jeremy Messenger mezz7 at cox.net
Tue Feb 10 12:50:03 PST 2004

On Tue, 10 Feb 2004 14:32:55 -0600, Jeremy Messenger <mezz7 at cox.net> wrote:

> On Tue, 10 Feb 2004 14:57:49 -0500, Joe Marcus Clarke
> <marcus at FreeBSD.org> wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 2004-02-10 at 14:52, Jeremy Messenger wrote:
>>> On Tue, 10 Feb 2004 14:40:51 -0500, Joe Marcus Clarke
>>> <marcus at FreeBSD.org>

>>> awful
>>> items

>>> menu
>>> gnomevfs2-2.5.6 to

>>> hold
>>> <snip>
>>>
>>> Have you gotten my email yesterday? Anyway, I was wondering how the
>>> menu
>>> should be?
>>
>> Yeah, I got it.  That's what got me thinking.  However, I'm not sure how
>> easy it will be to do this.  Do you have an idea how to make your
>> suggestion work?
>
> I threw it quickly, it seems to half work so far.. Need to do the more
> work thought such as add parent KDE menu and etc; it's only test..

Hey, I have fixed the double entry that I send you a screenshot
yesterday... It kind of look ok for KDE and GNOME mix in each menu and I
think can worry about KDE parent menu later..

Game
	gfoo
	gbar
	kfoo
	kbar
Internet
	gfoo
	kfoo
	gbar
	koo

Example:
===========================
         <Keyword>Core</Keyword>
	<!-- FIXME: Seth, why would this be wanted? -->
-	<!--<Not>
-	  <Keyword>Merged</Keyword>
-        </Not>-->
+	<Not>