portupgrade -rf gettext -m BATCH=yes fails at gnomemeeting stage

Jeremy Messenger mezz7 at cox.net
Sun Feb 8 06:46:49 PST 2004

On Sat, 7 Feb 2004 23:29:14 +0000, Stacey Roberts
<stacey at vickiandstacey.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>       Thanks for the reply.

You don't need to re-run the same command, because 98% (as far what you
only show one failed build) stuff are arleady built and they should be
work fine with gettext 0.13, but only one gnomemeeting that will not work
until it's rebuilt.

--
bsdforums.org 's moderator, mezz.