portupgrade -rf gettext -m BATCH=yes fails at gnomemeeting stage

Stacey Roberts stacey at vickiandstacey.com
Sat Feb 7 15:29:36 PST 2004

Hello,
      Thanks for the reply.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jeremy Messenger <mezz7 at cox.net>"
To: To Stacey Roberts
Date: Sat, 07 Feb, 2004 21:35 GMT
Subject: Re: portupgrade -rf gettext -m BATCH=yes fails at gnomemeeting stage

> On Sat, 7 Feb 2004 21:25:55 GMT, Stacey Roberts
> <stacey at vickiandstacey.com> wrote:
>
> >After fresh cvsup of a system that had *NOT* been upgraded / affected by
> >the gettext issue (that is still running gettext-1.12.x), running the
> >above command finally fails with the following tail of the upgrade
> >process:
>
> <snip>
>
> >--->  Skipping 'x11/gnome2' (gnome2-2.4.1) because 'net/gnomemeeting'
> >(gnomemeeting-0.98.5_1) failed
> >** The following packages were not installed or upgraded (*:skipped /
> >!:failed)
> >        ! net/gnomemeeting (gnomemeeting-0.98.5_1)      (configure error)
> >        * x11/gnome2 (gnome2-2.4.1)
> >#
>
> It shows that it's only one failed. Can you try to do the 'portsclean -C'
> then try 'portupgrade -f gnomemeeting\*' to get the more info of your
> errors? In your message, it doesn't show any error details of gnomemeeting.

Err.., I think I might have made a boo-boo here.., I actually just tried to see if this "was one of those things" and actually re-issued the same command to see if it might work second time around.

Is it at all possible to kill this running "portupgrade -rf gettext -m BATCH=yes" command in mid-execution and do as you suggest?

Regards,

Stacey

--
Stacey Roberts