Problems with shared-mime-info-0.15_2

Stephen Montgomery-Smith stephen at math.missouri.edu
Sat Dec 25 13:14:10 PST 2004

I have a feeling that pkg_plist is not right in the
misc/shared-mime-info-0.15_2 port.  If I do make package I get

tar: share/mime/XMLnamespaces: Could not stat: No such file or directory
tar: share/mime/globs: Could not stat: No such file or directory
tar: share/mime/magic: Could not stat: No such file or directory

and similarly with make deinstall.  It does have these files in
/usr/local, but it is also expecting then in /usr/X11R6, and they are
not there.  A simple copy from /usr/local to /usr/X11R6 does fix this,
but I suspect that is not the proper cure.

Stephen