crash(es) in AbiWord-2.2 (Re: newly built AbiWord-2.2 dies on startup)

Jeremy Messenger mezz7 at cox.net
Mon Dec 13 21:13:55 PST 2004

On Mon, 13 Dec 2004 18:40:14 -0500, Mikhail Teterin
<mi+mx at aldan.algebra.com> wrote:

>> Well... I get almost zero report/feedback, since I worked with AbiWord
>> (included abiword-plugins) 2.1.x to 2.2.1. Maybe, nobody use AbiWord in
>> marcuscom... I might get more feedback later, because it's in FreeBSD
>> ports now. ;-)
>
> Ok, here is another crash for you then :-/ I don't know, what the user
> was doing, but there are several .SAVED files already. Thanks!

I don't know, you need to recompile AbiWord with the debug by put below in
your make.conf..

CFLAGS= -O -pipe -g
STRIP=

I suggest you to wait a bit, AbiWord 2.2.2 tarball was uploaded but I am
awaiting for the real announcement soon. When you are upgrading it, don't
forget to put debug above in your make.conf.

> 	-mi

<snip>

FreeBSD GNOME Team