CTRL + u in Epiphany

Nicholas Wieland nicholas_wieland at yahoo.it
Tue Dec 7 05:44:23 PST 2004

Hi, I'm trying to change the behaviour of CTRL+U (View source) in
Epiphany to let me open gedit insted of AbiWord.
I've changed applications->desktop preferences->advanced->preferred
applications (don't know the exact translation, my DE is in italian,
sorry) but it doesn't work, every change I do doesn't take effect, if I
open preferred applications again editor is on Abiword :/
Is it a Gnome bug ?

TIA,
  ngw

--
checking for life_signs in -lKenny... no
	Oh my god, make (1) killed Kenny ! You, bastards !

nicholas_wieland-at-yahoo-dot-it