[Fwd: Re: Mounting A Floppy from the GNOME Desktop]

Bob Perry rperry4 at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 28 20:26:36 PDT 2004

Bob Perry wrote:

> Joe Marcus Clarke wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 2004-08-28 at 22:45, Bob Perry wrote:
>>

>>> Forgot to cc the list.

Just noticed that the Nautilus file manager doesn't recognize
the change to root when you perform the "su" command.
That would explain the permissions problem.  My guess is that if
I ran startx as root, the problem would be solved.

Bob

--
I've learned that whatever hits the fan will not be evenly
distributed.

FreeBSD 4.9-RELEASE-p2 #0