ORBit2/glib20 linking issue due to threading in glib20

clayton rollins crollins666 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 27 13:35:18 PDT 2004

Hi all,

I'd been having problems building ORBit2 from ports.

It appears that glib20 is now threaded, which causes problems
when linking during part of the ORBit2 port's build.

I fixed the problem locally by adding ${PTHREAD_CFLAGS} and
${PTHREAD_LIBS} to CPPFLAGS and LDFLAGS, respectively.

Let me know if I've missed something obvious and/or if you
would like me to file a PR on it. (I assume this list is capable
of resolving this without cluttering up the PR database.)

Best Regards,
Clayton

PS. please remember to CC; I'm not subscribed.