Galeon Question

Scott T. Hildreth shild at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 22 13:34:57 PDT 2004

I am running FreeBSD 4.10, new server, I did a cvsup of ports and
installed galeon2.  When I try to run it a message window pops up
indicating,

 The gconf schema couldn't be found.

This shouldn't generally happen, but can usually be fixed by running
"galeon-config-tool --install-schemas".

..I tried running the galeon-config-tool, but the message still pops up.
Can someone tell me how to fix and/or point to a FAQ?  I searched the
web, but really didn't see anything relevant.

pkg_info,
galeon2-1.3.17_1    A GNOME 2 Web browser based on gecko (the Mozilla
rendering
mozilla-1.7.2,2     The open source, standards compliant web browser
mozilla-gtk1-1.7.2_1 The open source, standards compliant web browser

                                  Thank You,
                                       STH