Metacity focus

Franz Klammer klammer at webonaut.com
Thu Aug 19 08:08:07 PDT 2004

Franz Klammer wrote:
> Joe Marcus Clarke wrote:
>
>> Is anyone still seeing focus glitches on GNOME 2.6 with
>> metacity-2.8.2_1?  I was thinking that if there are still problems, I'll
>> revert to 2.8.1 since it looks like 5.3-RELEASE is going to ship with
>> GNOME 2.6.
>

> have 2.8.2_1 installed and everything works like expected.
> don't see anything particular.

ok! there is one thing: today totem always crashed (rebuild solved it) and
the crash dialog was always opened behind the main window and a click on it
doesn't bring it in the foreground.

i can't say if this still happends after the rebuild because totem didn't
crash any more.

totem is configured to stay always in the foreground - but this should not
affect his dialogs.

franz.