please test gdesklets-0.30 on 4.x

Franz Klammer klammer at webonaut.com
Mon Aug 16 07:41:47 PDT 2004

Pav Lucistnik wrote:
> V po, 16. 08. 2004 v 13:59, Franz Klammer píše:
>

>>attached the update-patch for gdesklets-0.30.
>>there is still an issue with statfs and -CURRENT which
>>should be solved with patch-libdesklets_Disk.py don't know
>>if this works also with 4.x.
>

> Install ok, runtime ok, works nice here with my usual desklet

thank you very much for testing and your patches :-)

one thing is interesting: i had to recreate both patches
because they didn't apply cleanly - don't know why.

are they FreeBSD specific and/or should i open bugzilla-bugs
for it?

> (weather-0.25). Any specific displays you want me to try?

SysInfo: is the calculation of disk size and the display of
          network packets/bytes correct?

these are the issues i'm try next to figure out before send-pr
an update:

- SysInfo/network info:
     bytes in: 0 B
     bytes out 47.70 MB