I'm going to be out of the loop for a short while

John Merryweather Cooper john_m_cooper at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 3 22:32:15 PDT 2004

The good news is that I now have a full-time job to support my family (as a teacher of 6th and 7th grade Math).  The bad news is that I'm moving to a relatively remote part of Idaho (Garden Valley).  Arranging for Internet service or at least phone service may be slightly challenging.  But I will return as soon as possible.

I anticipate being offline starting 11 August.  I'm trying to get the necessary FreeBSD patches into at least Mono-1.0.1--which will be released shortly--before I go offline.

jmc