Unable to install gnomeapplets2

Kevin Oberman oberman at es.net
Thu Sep 25 10:54:43 PDT 2003

Thanks, Joe.

>From what I've seen based on my three upgrades, the update of the tree
from ORBit2 does not seem to work right. It looks like your original
suggestion to use atk might be better, although I may have had
problems going that way, too.

In any case, I have rebuilt several things and gnomeapplets2 is now
back on my laptop.

Thanks and good luck with the 4.9 ports. (I can't imagine anyone
better for the job, but it's got to be a LOT of work!)
--
R. Kevin Oberman, Network Engineer
Energy Sciences Network (ESnet)