Gnome-2.4 Desktop setup questions

Vladimir B. Grebenschikov vova at sw.ru
Thu Sep 25 00:47:44 PDT 2003

Hi

1. How to force evolution execute
mozilla instead of epiphany.

I have already set up DesktopPreferences -> Advanced ->
PrefferedApplications -> Browser, but it is does not helps.

2. Also I have no openoffice items in gnome default menus and gnome
mimetypes (not sure, may be it is question to freebsd-openoffice)

3. Have anybody plans to put gcm (Gnome Cliboard Manager) to FreeBSD
ports tree ?

4. gnome-swallow, I have tried to start Licq with doc as swallowed
application - no luck, it sometimes tries to put main window into
swallow window, sometimes don't sense dock window ...

Anybody have such setup ?

--
Vladimir B. Grebenschikov <vova at sw.ru>
SWsoft Inc.