make install clean for Gnome-2 fails with configure: error: You need PTLib's header files to build GnomeMeeting

Roger Hardiman roger at telepresence.dmem.strath.ac.uk
Sun Sep 21 23:56:00 PDT 2003

Hi there

Just woke up to a long thread on GnomeMeeting.

The NOCLEANDEPENDS is a bit of hack really in GnomeMeeting.
I used it because pwlib/openh323 took so long to compile on my P350 box, it
was
too slow when maintaining the ports and doing lots of make / make clean /
make cycles

I'll probably it out after the ports freeze.

Stacey, if you can send me the pwlib build failure you get that would be
great.

Roger