Your thought about name of gDesklets applets in port?

Jeremy Messenger mezz7 at cox.net
Wed Sep 3 14:23:05 PDT 2003

I have created five ports of applet. I am wondering if I should do like..

gdesklets-clock (full sensors and displays)
gdesklets-starterbar (full sensors and displays)
gdesklets-boxmail (full sensors and displays)

There have some applets that only has one sensor and no display or has one
display and no sensor. So, I am wondering if I should add a 'sensor' or
'display' like this:

gdesklets-fontselector-sensor
gdesklets-iconbutton-sensor
gdesklets-<applet>-display

Oh yeah, one more thing... All of them have the README, so should I add
them in the install too?

Any thought?

BTW: Soon, I am going to send four PRs of the four ports (clock,
starterbar, iconbutton and fontselector). I just want to clean few stuff
first. :-)

bsdforums.org 's moderator, mezz.