Anyone want to give a test on StarterBar applet port for gDesklets?

Piero piero at poprostu.pl
Tue Sep 2 15:04:38 PDT 2003

W liście otrzymanym Tue, 02 Sep 2003 16:19:46 -0500 od Jeremy Messenger
<mezz7 at cox.net> :

> Here's an attach of gdesklets-starterbar.shar. Give me the feedbacks
> if you have any. Also, let me know how it goes. :-)
>
> At first, ingore the Senors and Displays directories in Makefile and
> pkg-plist because it will be move to deskutils/gdesklets to take care
> of those. I will send to PR the update of deskutils/gdesklets sometime
> soon before I will be gone for the whole evening. When I am back
> tonight and I will read the feedbacks before I create more port of
> applets. Thanks!
This ends my deskutils/gdesklets installation attempt:

checking for pkg-config... /usr/local/bin/pkg-config
checking for gnome-python-2.0 >= 1.99.14 pygtk-2.0 >= 1.99.14... Package
gnome-python-2.0 was not found in the pkg-config search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `gnome-python-2.0.pc'
No package 'gnome-python-2.0' found

configure: error: Library requirements (gnome-python-2.0 >= 1.99.14
pygtk-2.0 >= 1.99.14) not met; consider adjusting the PKG_CONFIG_PATH
environment variable if your libraries are in a nonstandard prefix so
pkg-config can find them.
===>  Script "configure" failed unexpectedly.
      Please report the problem to mezz7 at cox.net [maintainer] and attach
the
      "/usr/ports/deskutils/gdesklets/work/gDesklets-0.20/config.log"
including
      the output of the failure of your make command. Also, it might be
      good idea to provide an overview of all packages installed on your
      system (e.g. an `ls /var/db/pkg`).
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/deskutils/gdesklets.

:-( Couldn't help it.

I am attaching list of installed ports. Building on FreeBSD 4.8 #2

--
 Piero
 piero at poprostu.pl