Please test: Galeon 2 1.3.10

Simon Barner barner at in.tum.de
Mon Oct 27 18:04:27 PST 2003

Hi,

I have updated Galeon 2 to version 1.3.10.

Since there were so many problems with the last update (1.3.8/9) (and
others in the past -- those who followed Galeon's tracks closely will
know what I mean), I decided to ask you to review my patches and to test
the new version before it hits the tree.

You can download the patch here:

http://home.leo.org/~barner/freebsd/galeon2.patch

Note: I am still using Mozilla 1.4.1, so I hacked the port's Makefile to
use that version instead.

I also changed the ports behavior to use Mozilla snapshot 1.5 (aka.
www/mozilla-gtk2) instead of 1.5b (this looks like a copy and paste
mistake?)

If no one objects I also would like to grab maintainership of this my
very favorite web browser :-)

Cheers,
 Simon