RFC: What to do with Mozilla

Thomas E. Zander riggs at rrr.de
Wed Oct 15 12:29:53 PDT 2003

On Wed, 15. Oct 2003, at 15:17 -0400, Joe Marcus Clarke wrote
according to [Re: RFC: What to do with Mozilla]:

> Yep.  It's just last time I removed mozilla-vendor, I broke OOo.  I want
> to make sure there are no ports/projects that depend on 1.4.x.

Yes, that's a bit unfortunate if an important project like OOo, galeon,
epiphany... would break.
You certainly do the right thing to ask here.

Riggs

--
- "[...] I talked to the computer at great length and
-- explained my view of the Universe to it" said Marvin.