gnome-terminal does not work

Martin Klaffenboeck martin.klaffenboeck at gmx.at
Thu May 29 00:54:40 PDT 2003

Am 2003.05.28 21:00 schrieb(en) Joe Marcus Clarke:
> On Wed, 2003-05-28 at 14:57, Martin Klaffenboeck wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > My gnome-terminal does not work anymore.
> >
> > When I use the xterm to start gnome-terminal there comes no output
> but
> > also no terminal window:
> >
> > martin% gnome-terminal
> > martin%
> > Thats all.
> >
> > I'm using marcusmerge, update my ports and upgrade to new versions
> > daily.  (4.8-stable)
>
> Run it through gdb.  It works fine for me on all my machines.

It seems that it runns now, after restarting my computer.   I don't
know why restarting X didn't help, normally for gnome Programms
restarting X should work, right?

Martin

--
If you've got an idea and need help,    ICQ: 72997139
or just need general encouragement,     MSN: kleinerdrache at gmx.at
write me a message. ;-)                 Yahoo-Messenger: walking2martin
                                         AIM: littlewizzard