ports/52069: sawfish-2 (rep) hangs (?) under gnome-2

Andrew Reilly areilly at bigpond.net.au
Mon May 26 17:56:17 PDT 2003

Hi Joe,

Sorry for the delay.  There didn't seem to be anything positive that I
could say then.  There still isn't really, but I'll answer your
questions directly:

rep-gtk was removed as part of my gnome2 migration.

I don't have NOLIBC_R in /etc/make.conf

I've re-installed rep-gtk2 every week since submitting the problem
report.  The last time I did that, last weekend, it looks as though
Sheldon Hearn's patch has been applied, and that does indeed appear to
have sorted things out.

So thanks to you all!

Andrew Reilly <areilly at bigpond.net.au>