irc channel?

Joe Marcus Clarke marcus at marcuscom.com
Thu May 22 12:16:20 PDT 2003

On Thu, 2003-05-22 at 14:54, Pav Lucistnik wrote:
> There was an IRC channel mentioned here once. In case it's not a private
> channel, can we know the details (network, channel)? It would be useful
> to be able to consult FreeBSD specific GNOME questions in real time.

"FreeBSD GNOME developers can also be found lurking on IRC. So please
join #freebsd-gnome on EFNet if you would like to discuss GNOME on
FreeBSD."

However, I rarely lurk on IRC.  I'm not sure about Adam or Maxim (or
other GNOME users/porters).  The problem for me is work keeps me
well-interrupted.  I'm better reached via AIM (FreeBSDMarcus) because it
makes a loud noise anytime someone sends me a message.  If it's urgent,
I can join an IRC chat, but I may get distracted, and forget about
people talking to me.