HEADS UP TESTERS: Lates nautilus-cd-burner may work

Jeremy Messenger mezz7 at cox.net
Wed May 21 21:30:50 PDT 2003

On 21 May 2003 23:44:30 -0400, Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus at marcuscom.com>
wrote:

> On Wed, 2003-05-21 at 22:48, Jeremy Messenger wrote:
>> On 21 May 2003 22:13:36 -0400, Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus at marcuscom.com>
>> wrote:

>> the

>> Thanks.

>> There's >> no error msg or so..
>> >
>> > I'm going to hold off committing until I get this sorted out.  Thanks
>> > for your patience.  Here is a debugging patch that should help me see
>> if
>> > everything is working or not.  Thanks.
>>
>> Can you create patch again? It will not patch, which it's something
>> wrong with this patch. So, I decided to patch it by hand and it failed
>> build.
>
> Errr...no, I forgot to add:
>
> #include <errno.h>
>
> In the FreeBSD header section at the top.

Ok, now it did built, but I don't see any of debug message... When, I ran
nautilus-cd-burner and it just run fine without any of message. The write
CD is still disable (grey), but create an ISO file is enable. I even ran it
under the gdb and it is just normal, no error or whatever.

--
bsdforums.org 's moderator, mezz.