kde has more

Joe Marcus Clarke marcus at marcuscom.com
Sat May 17 12:30:23 PDT 2003

On Sat, 2003-05-17 at 13:40, Martin Klaffenboeck wrote:
> Hello,
>
> When I see all the Programms submitted for kde on the freshports daily
> new ports, I'm really sad, that there is not so much on gnome. ;-((

I don't know if this is really true.  I think if you sum up all the
Gtk+/GNOME apps, they're comparable if not more than the KDE apps.  It
may just be that _recently_ more KDE apps are being added.  I haven't
heard too many request from GNOME users for certain applications.
Usually, if I get such a request, I try to do the port.

Joe