seahorse crashes at the every exit in -CURRENT..

Joe Marcus Clarke marcus at marcuscom.com
Tue May 13 22:22:37 PDT 2003

On Wed, 2003-05-14 at 00:42, Jeremy Messenger wrote:
> On 14 May 2003 00:07:47 -0400, Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus at marcuscom.com>
> wrote:
>
> > On Tue, 2003-05-13 at 23:36, Jeremy Messenger wrote:
> >> It just crashes at the every exit, which I just run and exit it. I have
> >> ran it under the gdb, so here's info.
> >
> > See if this fixes it.
>
> Nope, it doesn't fix. The result is same, crashed and I ran it under the
> gdb again. The info of gdb is same.

Yeah.  I thought it might be trying to double-free the sctx, but, in
fact, it looks like they have a bit of a race condition when quitting
the app.  They unref the main widget, then try to destroy the context it
contained.  If you comment out line 288 in
libseahorse/seahorse-widget.c, the problem goes away.  File this with
the developers if a bug doesn't exist already.  They either need to not
destroy the context, or fix line 545 of src/seahorse-key-manager.c not
to use seahorse_widget_destroy for the data_destroy...or something else
that tidies this up.

Joe