keep ports up to date.

Chris Munchenberg cjm at ava.com.au
Tue May 13 17:38:45 PDT 2003

Thanks for your help. Its taken me a week to get back to you because there was so much updating being done. It took me a while to get the have of portdb & portupdate. But I now have wxPython working!!

I just have 1 further question, and I'm asking you because its in your script. How important is marcusmerge? What part does it play in the ports system.

Thanks,

Chris.